No Bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cake ingredients:
2 cups All purpose flour
1 cup cocoa powder(unsweetened)
2 large eggs
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cooking oil or melted butter
1 cup buttermilk (substitute: 1tbsp vinegar + milk)
1 cup hot water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Frosting ingredients:
1/2 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
410 ml evaporated milk
1/3 cup cornstarch
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1) Fill the steamer with 1 liter of water. Bring to a boil.
2) Prepare Buttermilk(DIY): just mix 1 tbsp of white vinegar + milk. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3) Dusting: Lightly grease baking pan with oil or butter then dust with cocoa powder or flour.Set aside.
4) In a bowl mix all dry ingredients. Set aside.
5) In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients including the eggs but except the hot water. Mix just until combined.
6) Add half of the dry ingredients then mix.
7) Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix. Then add the hot water and mix well on low speed.
8) Transfer the cake batter into the baking pans.
9) Steam for 25-30 minutes over low heat.* Do not forget to wrap the lid with cotton cloth or cheese cloth to prevent water from dripping intot the cake.
10)When the cake is done turn the heat off but do not take the cake out yet. Let it set for 10 minutes inside the steamer with the lid on. In this way your cake will not shrink.
11)Cool cake in the pan for 5 minutes.
12)Unmold cake and cool completely then it is ready for frosting.
Chocolate Frosting procedure:
1) In a pan mix all the frosting ingredients.
2) Mix well and cook over low med heat.
3) Stir constantly to avoid lumps.
4) When the mixture is thick turn the heat off and let it cool. Set aside.
1)You can cut the cake into half so you can fill it with chocolate frosting.
2)Spread chocolate frosting evenly then place the top portion of the cake back and continue frosting the outside part of the cake.
3)Top with sprinkles or chocolate shavings.
This is a great idea for business because the recipe and the procedure is easy. You can sell it for 70-75 pesos or more than that. Just make a detailed costing then add 5% mark up to the price. You can buy cheap cake packaging and inexpensive cake toppings or decorations to make your cake appetizing.
If you are a stay at home mom or a business minded student you can make this a part time business or a full time business. This business is perfect for any occasion like Christmas, Valentine's day or even birthdays!
No Bake Yema Cake http://youtubesmov.com/mov/QrdB5beY7Ld/vid.html
Like us on facebook for more videos tutorial
Subcribe on our youtube channel