Game Theory: Star Wars Lightsaber Vs Halo Energy Sword


Generating download link, please wait . . .


Downloadable link generated


Published: 3 years ago
Free 30-day trial of Audible! ►► http://bit.ly/MatPatAudible2016
Special thanks to Audible for partnering with us for this episode!
Join the Game Theorists! ►► http://bit.ly/1qV8fd6

Two EPIC weapons in the ULTIMATE sbowdown: The Star Wars light saber and the Halo energy sword! Fans of both franchises know that these are iconic weapons on both sides, but that they also have some pretty interesting similarities. Researching how these weapons would be made and what kind of damage they could really do led me to ask just one question: Which one would win in a fight?!

Thanks to Audible for sponsoring this video!

Become a Theorist! ►► http://bit.ly/1qV8fd6

MORE Halo and FPS Theories:
Red vs Blue: Secret Color Strategy ►► http://bit.ly/1P1iDNX
Halo Power Armor In Real Life ►► http://bit.ly/1KBeUQJ

CoD/Shooter Theories:
Call of Duty: Death from Space ► http://bit.ly/1stq1Hs
The Warcrimes of Call of Duty ► http://bit.ly/1twsP5J
What Sex is Team Fortress 2's Pyro ► http://bit.ly/1xY8yXh
Call of Duty Should Terrify You ► http://bit.ly/1stq1Hs
Exposing Destiny's Lost Plot Theory! ►► http://bit.ly/1R9Chq8

Twitter: @MatPatGT
Hang out with us on our NEW CHANNEL GTLive! ►► http://bit.ly/1LkSBnz
GAME THEORY MERCH!
Equip it HERE ►► http://gametheory.spreadshirt.com/

Check out some more of our awesome video game content:
Game Theory: http://bit.ly/1zz3t7E
Culture Shock: http://bit.ly/1sw7aZ8
Digressing and Sidequesting: http://bit.ly/1rxBUgz
Crossover: http://bit.ly/1t9AclA


Share:


comment  Comments

Light saber are made out of a strong light and a special crystl

1 day ago

Somehow my Xbox 360 is still working

1 day ago

I cant hate I am a jedi.
btw IF LIGHTSABERS ARE FAKE HOW DO I HAVE ONE HUH?!

1 day ago

but light sabers have crystals

1 day ago

Congratulations for getting to 12m subscriber

2 days ago

Experiment, you can make plasma by microwaving fire. I don’t recommend it tho

2 days ago

Your whole lightsaber thing is wrong, it runs on biotech, since the kyber crystal is technically alive. It also doesn’t run on plasma, unless you bring up proto sabers, which..no..

2 days ago

But hey thats a therioy, a stupid therioy for people who like halo.

2 days ago

You could also use the different gas for an energy sword.......imagine a dark red energy sword 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

2 days ago

What about green?

2 days ago

The light saber you can swing around the energy sword is a stiff weapon

3 days ago

I summon a death battle

3 days ago

If it’s a Jedi with a lightsaber then the lightsaber wins but if it’s just some guy then I’d call it 30% chance of halo winning and 70% to lightsaber

3 days ago

It is

3 days ago

I love halo

4 days ago

Star wars the old republic is legends, so not canon

4 days ago

I wonder if there will be a theory done on the starwars swords that came before light sabers that can withstand a light sabers blow. Also if these weapons were to clash and lock into a feat of strength like in the first starwars movies then being able to exert 2 hands on a light saber would provide greater force than the energy sword that is only able to be wielded with one hand.

4 days ago

It is

4 days ago

boo you didn't think about the fact that the kyber crystal is the thing focusing the light ing such a way that it allows it to burn through almost anything

4 days ago

So you saying an elite can defeat several Jedi

5 days ago

WORT

5 days ago

Fun fact the energy sword if you use the punch it won't take energy

5 days ago

fun fact, the lightsaber fighting style is based on an old Japanese katana fighting style called ken-doe (I type it like this cause I don't know how to spell it in English. < W >) which is a very real thing, anyone who practices ken-doe in real life can easily translate that to using a lightsaber.

5 days ago

Even if the lightsaber blade does get stuck the user of it can deactivate the saber and ignite it again

6 days ago

(warning for my terible english wrighting) you shuld aktchuly try to figure ut how the kyber krystals workt wich is the light sabers bateries wich kan have difrent kollors and is the kose of the difrent kollors of a lightsaber also there are like 10 difrent types of lightsabers

6 days ago

In 2:45 I thought he said a salad, not a solid

6 days ago

Actually a two-handed swing gives more power and speed. That's why eastern swordsmen used two hands.

6 days ago

What if you just turn off the lightsaber to set it free when it gets trapped then turn it back on

6 days ago

The dark saber

1 week ago

I disagree with the part about 10 swings being enough to fight a Jedi even without any force abilities, Jedi fights are fast and they clash dozens of times in a fight.

1 week ago